Monday, June 22, 2009

Canadian Healthcare? R U Crazy?

New evidence that Canadian Healthcare reflects euthanasia by rationing has surfaced. Shona Holmes, a brain tumor survivor, mortgaged her home and came to the United States for care that saved her life.

Shona is speaking out against the healthcare reforms soon to be implemented in America. "I survived a brain tumor, but, if I relied on my government, I'd be dead." The reason? Canada's healthcare system told her she'd have to wait 6 months for the urgent care she needed. 

Bureaucrats and politicians should never replace physicians. That is exactly what will happen if the government runs the healthcare system. Recent articles have pointed out that the government cannot even run the Veteran's healthcare. I ask, how is it going to run the nation's healthcare?  

No comments: