Saturday, December 27, 2014

Abortion Clinic Workers



woman-walkway

Why abortion clinic workers quit – in their own words



Ever wondered what compels abortion clinic workers to quit?
What makes the nurses begin to reconsider their career choice? What turns the doctors from performing abortions and compels them to never be involved again? What convinces other staff to just walk out and not return?
Here are excerpts from the stories of just a few.
March 30, 2014: 40 Days for Life
While people prayed in the rain at the 40 Days for Life vigil in Sacramento, Wynette – the local coordinator – watched a scene unfold outside the abortion center.
“Several abortion business employees huddled together, holding their umbrellas, as they took turns hugging one abortion worker in particular,” she said … wondering what was going on.
A few minutes later, that worker exited the driveway right in front of Wynette and rolled down the car window, ignoring the falling rain.
“I’ve had enough!” the distraught worker called out. “I hate this place! I quit!”

“I cannot say much more,” Wynette said … but she added that the worker asked for prayer. [Emphasis added.]
Excerpt from Abby Johnson, former Planned Parenthood director, as she explains how an ultrasound-guided abortion changed her mind:
The next movement was the sudden jerk of a tiny foot as the baby started kicking, as if it were trying to move away from the probing invader. As the cannula pressed its side, the baby began struggling to turn and twist away. It seemed clear to me that it could feel the cannula, and it did not like what it was feeling. …
The cannula was already being rotated by the doctor, and now I could see the tiny body violently twisting with it. For the briefest moment the baby looked as if it were being wrung like a dishcloth, twirled and squeezed. And then it crumpled and began disappearing into the cannula before my eyes. The last thing I saw was the tiny, perfectly formed backbone sucked into the tube, and then it was gone. And the uterus was empty. Totally empty.
August 29, 2013: Wendy
I was required to go to an abortion clinic in our affiliate in order to observe abortions.  I was asked by my Health Center Director what my thoughts were on my experience…what a trap. She wanted me to use the term “empowering” as I discussed my experience.  Instead, I said it was disturbing. That is when it went down hill for me. …
After that conversation with my supervisor I quickly realized something…Planned Parenthood does not empower women and I have not been helping them.  We were hindering them from making good choices and being responsible.  We were sending the message “do whatever you want sexually, we will help you take care of any consequences.”
September/October 2008: “Valerie”
On that particular day, from my position I was able to see him extracting perfectly formed little arms, legs, toes, fingers, spine and finally the head. I could see the baby’s face. I don’t know how to describe what I felt at that moment. I felt death. I was ashamed and confused as I was staring at the bloody parts of the baby. I can even say I felt the presence of the devil. It was very disturbing. My mind was so blinded by the darkness in it I was unable to do anything. …
If this baby had been born prematurely at 20–22 weeks it would have had a chance to live. I thought, “People, think about what are you doing. Think about the consequences of this abortion. Imagine this is you, Imagine you are in the most secure place you could be, in your mother’s womb. You have no idea how cruelly your life will end, how you will be torn to pieces. We betray our children. We interrupt their precious lives so abruptly, so unexpectedly. You think abortion brings relief but instead it brings emptiness, shame, pain, regret, feelings of death.” …

I remember one day specifically. The head abortionist came into the laboratory with a six-week-old fetus he had just aborted. I remember thinking I was looking at something in a museum. My heart was blocked from seeing the truth. Shortly before, I had seen a calendar that showed a very similar baby. It was positioned just the way the head abortionist held the one in the laboratory. My eyes were opened, and I saw the humanity of the baby. This was a revelation.
1974: Paul Jarrett
[I]t was a 1974 operation that “changed my mind about abortion forever.” While doing a suction abortion, Jarrett found that the suction curette was obstructed by a torn-off fetal leg. So he changed techniques and dismembered the child with a ring forceps:
“And as I brought out the rib cage, I looked and I saw a tiny, beating heart. And when I found the head of the baby, I looked squarely in the face of another human being–a human being that I’d just killed. I turned to the scrub nurse and said, ‘I’m sorry.’ But I just knew that I couldn’t be a part of abortion anymore.”
For more information, check out the following articles. If you are interested in leaving the abortion industry, And Then There Were None is a ministry designed specifically for you. It was founded by a former Planned Parenthood director. You can visit ATTWN’s website here.

Source: LiveAction News

No comments: