Thursday, January 8, 2009

Euthanasia in the Obama Reign

With the appointment of attorney Thomas Perrelli, as an associate attorney general, Obama's agenda to legalize euthanasia by either omission or commission, becomes clearer. Who is Thomas Perrelli? He is Michael Schiavo's attorney. He is also a fund raiser and a transitions team member for the Obama presidency.

Obama has been quoted: "It wasn't something I was comfortable with, but it was something I stood on the floor and stopped, and I think that was a mistake, and I think the American people understand that it was a mistake, and as a constitutional law professor I knew better." This quote is from Obama's debate with Hillary Clinton in reference to the bill that would have protected Terri Schiavo. What do you think this means for our country?   

No comments: