Thursday, May 1, 2014

Abortion and the Medical Pill


 

Another medical (pill) abortion story



Editor’s note. This appeared at Clinic Quotes, a site run by pro-life blogger Sarah Terzo.
7-8-weeks1unbornOne woman tells her story of abortion by pill:

“I took my four pills at 2:45. I was fine for about an hour, than the heavy cramping started. This was easily more painful than my recovery from gall bladder surgery which I was pretty surprised about honestly. I took my anti nausea meds before taking the four pills, and then I took a Tylenol with codeine. None of which touched me. I ended up vomiting repeatedly in the bathroom for about 10 minutes. I decided to take a hot bath. This helped a lot at first, I got out of the bathtub and laid on the couch.

“About thirty minutes into laying on the couch, I was in agonizing pain, pacing up and down my kitchen, randomly screaming and crying(part of that is probably because I apparently suck at handling pain). This went on until around 7:30. At 7:30 I decided a hot shower might help, I was going nuts with pain at this point and had puked again, I just wanted anything to get rid of the pain. Ten minutes into my shower I had a giant clot of some sort…it was flesh colored and the size of a standard coaster almost. After that I bled a lot and I’m still bleeding, I had one blood clot after that so far. I do feel pretty queasy right now though.”

The quotation appeared at http://abortioninfo.livejournal.com/720006.html

SourceNRLC News

No comments: